Over 600 Lakes!

Over 600 Lakes!
Bat Lake - Minden

Monday, August 1, 2016

Agent or Brand?

As I was reviewing the local real estate advertisements this week, I started thinking about different agents in the area and the challenges or benefits they have behind their brand. I picked RE/MAX for a very specific reason, but not everyone believes that brand helps - only the agent's skills matter in getting the job done. Is this true?
I watch new agents on the scene closely....they are up on technology, they are go-getters, and I am often impressed with their efforts and creativity. Is this all that is needed?
In my experience, the complete package is what counts. The sales representative needs to be top of their game, willing to try the latest tricks, have excellent personal exposure. Without brand - no matter how top notch your skills are, for most there is a limit. I am constantly changing, tweeking, refreshing my look, my reach, my internet grasp, but I admit that the brand behind the name gives me a huge boost.
Every company, no matter how good, has it's so-so representatives, just as so-so companies have some excellent representatives. So the search for an excellent agent should include excellent backup by their company. What power does that company offer to backup that ace sales rep? Where does that company stand in social media, internet exposure, training, and all-round reputation? RE/MAX is a leader globally, internationally, and within The Highlands - a triple threat! I am incredibly proud to be a part of this amazing organization.
Next time you think of listing a property - do your homework - is the agent you are considering bringing a complete package? In this ever-changing world of marketing....they had better be! Happy Summer folks - it's half over already!

11 comments:

  1. I preferred agents. You know only agents can help a seller to sell their property or real estate is suitable price. And now the demand of agents are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay man great post i am searching for HAPPYWAIT revolutionizes the buying experience in new real estate!
    i see your post and i cant stop me to read this post full great work do much batter in future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for making this website! It has been very useful and awesome. https://www.myamericandreamhomes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any would-be tenant considering using Filton's is advised to search its Facebook presence. Its services are rated by 10 people - seven of them giving the firm only one star out of five. Buy a house in Calgary, Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer to contact agents while searching and purchasing any property. You can share your requirements with them and they will find you best outcomes possible.
    As I did in my case, I am satisfied with the services of Best Real Estate Developers through whom I took the services.
    It is always beneficial to contact Real Estate rather than going on brand names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this post thank you for sharing these type of posts. as we provide 2 family homes for sale at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found decent information in your article. I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it. Deep Cove Best Realtor

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to acquire a real estate property, you should seek the assistance of a real estate agent. Because a real estate agent will give you with market information, walkthroughs, and direction and support throughout the process of buying, selling, or leasing a home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete