Over 600 Lakes!

Over 600 Lakes!
Bat Lake - Minden

Monday, April 11, 2016

2015's Market Report...

It is done! After printing, collecting, entering, and studying, I have created my very first annual 2015 Real Estate Market Report. The hard copies will arrive this Thursday, and anyone who wishes to receive one, no charge, is encouraged to give me a call or an email and I can mail one out or organize pickup/delivery. I won't keep your contact info in a database or contact you in the future - truly a no strings attached offer.
I am truly happy with the outcome. Being the inaugral edition, I do not have historical data for the report, but that will simply make next year's even better! If you wish to see the report on-line, here is a link, but a hard-copy will be a much better read! http://bit.ly/2015MktReport
Please let me know what you think of the report....feedback is imperative to making sure next year's is even better. Good or bad...please share your thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment