Over 600 Lakes!

Over 600 Lakes!
Bat Lake - Minden

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Some Exciting News!

I am so excited! Well, it has happened. I am so proud to now be a Member in Good Standing of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. What does this mean? I don't know where to start. In order to become a Member, I had to attend a specialized training course which covered such topics as demographics of the affluent, lifestyle segmentation, trends and amenities in today's luxury home product, and creating a marketing plan for the multimillion dollar property. A programme developed by Laurie Moore-Moore, President of the Dallas-based Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Author of the book, Rich Buyer, Rich Seller! The Real Estate Agent`s Guide to Marketing Luxury Homes.

Most people do not have a million-dollar home, so why do my clients care. Every client is a million dollar client, no matter the price point! Skills learned in this course help me to keep my level of service at it`s very highest. The Luxury Market in The Highlands is still relatively small, growing each day, but I want every client to feel and be treated like a million bucks!
Being a Member gives me some additional perks. Along with the additional training, I have access to tools and resources that other agents do not have for marketing purposes, and super-important -- an amazing network of other highly skilled, trained and respected real estate agents across Canada and the United States for my clients moving from one area to another.

All this, along with the Power of ReMax and the branding of The REMAX Collection (a marketing programme designed specifically for luxury properties), I am ready for this year`s market! If you have questions about either of these programmes, wish insights into the current state of the market in Haliburton Highlands, or my unique marketing plan designed specifically for you, give me a call anytime! My cell phone is always on...705-935-1011.

3 comments:

  1. A very informative article that you have shared here. Your article is very useful for those who are interested to invest in Real Estate. If you want to know more about the https://www.myamericandreamhomes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this blog. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now
    Real Estate Agent Ryde

    ReplyDelete